Kyle Shanahan isn’t in a rush to decide who starts the 49ers’ Week 10
game against the Giants. San Francisco doesn’t play for 10 days — until a Monday night game against the Giants — and the players have four days off.“I don’t need to decide B.J. Goodson Jersey , yet, so I’m taking my time,” Shanahan said Friday, via Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area. “And I also wouldn’t want to do that with all of the guys out of the building.”Shanahan said the quarterback “who we think gives us the best chance to win versus the Giants” will start.Nick Mullens http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-au...der-jersey , though, likely earned a second start even though his debut came against the Raiders defense. His 151.9 passer rating was the best in league history for a debut among quarterbacks with at least 16 pass attemptsMullens completed 16 of 22 passes for 262 yards and three touchdowns.C.J. Beathard, who missed Thursday’s game with right wrist and thumb injuries, is only 1-9 in 10 starts. His lone victory came last season against the Giants. Good morning Ray-Ray Armstrong Jersey , New York Giants fans! There is a lot to discuss on this Monday morning as we turn the corner toward the second half of this dismal Giants season. So, let’s get started.Sources expect New York Giants to use franchise tag on Landon Collins if no long-term deal | ESPNAdam Schefter of ESPN reported Sunday that the can Giants are expected to use the franchise tag on Landon Collins if they can’t reach a long-term deal. We talked Sunday about “building block” players for the Giants, and the two-time Pro Bowl safety is one of those.Six NFL safeties currently average $10 million or more in annual salary, with Eric Berry of the Kansas City Chiefs topping the list at $13 million. Will the Giants be willing to enter that ball park to keep Collins long term?Giants supporting Kyle Lauletta after traffic incident Janoris Jenkins Jersey , change from Eli Manning still likely - CBSSports.comWe have wondered what the arrest of rookie quarterback Kyle Lauletta might mean for the fourth-round pick’s future with the Giants, both long term and in reference to how it might impact Eli Manning this season.Jason La Canfora wrote Sunday that while Lauletta’s arrest may delay his on-field debut it won’t prevent it.How age and hits are catching up to the Giants’ Eli Manning | New York PostThe Post’s Paul Schwartz talks to some NFL analysts who see what the rest of us see — that Eli Manning isn’t what he used to be.D.J. Fluker was done with football, then he discovered the Seahawks | The Seattle TimesTracing the roots of this Giants nightmare to one fateful dayGiants' last trip to 'quarterback hell' | Why they are hesitant to quit on Eli Manning | NJ.com