The 49ers have made it pretty clear they don’t want to be
on Hard Knocks. 49ers fans have understood Nick Mullens 49ers Jersey , even stood behind this thinking. That’s not stopping the NFL from marching the camera crews into Santa Clara and having the team do the show anyways. Fooch wrote up something on teams not being interested in the show, and it’s turning into not who will be on Hard Knocks, but who will be forced to do Hard Knocks. SI.com’s Charlotte Wilder made a case as to why the 49ers are the front runners of the “honor.” This doesn’t just focus on the 49ers. Wilder focuses on the five teams in the running and if they can—or can’t—get out of doing Hard Knocks. Here’s her entry for the 49ers: I’d love to watch the 49ers on HBO and see all the chaos and fun that ensues. The 49ers have Brick by Brick running from their own studio crew to give us thebehind the scenes fun that Hard Knocks provides Authentic George Kittle Jersey , just not to the level of near-obnoxiousness found on HBO. If the 49ers were on, I’d watch it as a fan just to see the facility and some interactions—whether genuine or faked— but I also won’t be broken hearted if they don’t have cameras in there this year. So this brings me to my next question. I get why the 49ers don’t want to do Hard Knocks—it’s understandable...I think. Are any of you waiting with bated breath to see if the 49ers make the show and will be disappointed if it doesn’t happen? Why do you want to see them on Hard Knocks so bad? I’m not criticizing you, I’m just curious as to why. There were plenty of Nick Mullens highlights on Thursday http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.c...urg-jersey , but one of my favorite plays was when 49ers running back Raheem Mostert scampered 51 yards for his first career touchdown. He benefited from some shoddy Raiders tackling, but the best part of the run might have been seeing right tackle Mike McGlinchey providing lead blocking the entire run. He remained in between Mostert and safety Marcus Gilchrist the entire way.On Friday, head coach Kyle Shanahan joked about the play. Shanahan was asked about McGlinchey blocking the whole way downfield http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.c...ner-jersey , and if that was exactly how it was drawn up.It was another solid week for McGlinchey, who has been consistently among the best run-blocking tackles in the league, and is showing improvement in pass blocking. Pro Football Focus included him on their midseason all-rookie team Womens Mike Person Jersey , and offered a case for him being a darkhorse rookie of the year candidate.Offensive linemen don’t win rookie of the year awards, but McGlinchey is almost a lock to claim a spot on the first team all-rookie rosters media outlets release after the season. It remains to be seen what the future brings, but for one season http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.c...ead-jersey , the 49ers first round pick is an absolute home run.